Free Domestic Shipping, For the Forseeable Future
Baja Pocket Tee - Washed White
The workhorse on the Jungmaven ranch. Wear as you walk Al Otro Lado, like a vaquero into the sinking desert sun. This thing is seriosly the best part about Jungmaven. It's everything you want in a tee shirt.
- Classic fit, left chest pocket
- Season-less hemp and organic cotton blend, slightly heavier than your average tee
- Mid-weight 7oz. 55 Hemp | 45 Organic Cotton, our core Jungmaven blend
- Jungmaven Clothing is made in the USA with Quality, globally sourced materials. They work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
- Their rich unique garment-dye process creates subtle variations and brings out the texture more with every wash, so no shirt is exactly alike. Jungmaven tees form to the way you live and move in them. They get better with age.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Avoid washing 100% hemp products with towels (will cause abrasion and pilling) or garments with zippers (they may snag the fabric)
We've always had eyes for the 21oz denim from Iron Heart. We were asked over and over when we wo...
Our first venture in a work shirt from Ironheart did not disappoint. This thing truly lives up t...