Free Domestic Shipping, For the Forseeable Future
Jung Tee Earth Day Print - Washed White
Jungmaven used this is the iconic image that sparked a shift in consciousness in the early 70s and continues to symbolize the environmental movement. It was first printed on the v Earth Day flags, and now printed on their iconic Jung Tee.
- Classic fit, perfect weight, easy to wear
- Mid-weight 5oz. 55 Hemp | 45 Organic Cotton
- Unisex Style, women should size down.
- Jungmaven Clothing is made in the USA with Quality, globally sourced materials. They work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
- Their rich unique garment-dye process creates subtle variations and brings out the texture more with every wash, so no shirt is exactly alike. Jungmaven tees form to the way you live and move in them. They get better with age.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Avoid washing 100% hemp products with towels (will cause abrasion and pilling) or garments with zippers (they may snag the fabric)
We've always had eyes for the 21oz denim from Iron Heart. We were asked over and over when we wo...
Our first venture in a work shirt from Ironheart did not disappoint. This thing truly lives up t...