The Long Haul Jacket - Beach Cloth
It’s not easy to strike a balance between form and function, but Taylor Stitch's newest Long Haul Jacket hits the mark. Don’t let the stunning, textural finish of this custom-developed fabric fool you — it’s both resilient and seriously warm. When the weather outside is frightful, you’ll be ready.
Trust us, this so-called beach cloth’s applications expand well beyond the seaside. Famously impenetrable, this blend was a closet staple in the early 20th century, especially among outdoorsy types and those who worked with their hands. We think they were onto something.
- 14-oz. 50% wool, 40% cotton, 10% nylon.
- Fabric custom developed for Taylor Stitch.
- Brushed interior.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Dry Clean only.
- Made in China.