The Ojai Jacket - Olive
Our take on the iconic French workwear jacket. We've pulled out all the stops in our latest midweight jacket to offer a garment that will speak for itself. With an obsessive attention to detail—ring-backed buttons, slanted side-entry pocket openings, Japanese double-sateen fabric, etc.—the Ojai is in a class of its own.
Taylor Stitch chose this Japanese cotton specifically for the way it takes wear and age—beautifully. At a weight that is ideal for a light jacket in the summer or to be worn over a layer or two, the Ojai can be thrown on year-round. They've added a special touch with the use of ring-backed buttons, a classic and rarely utilized design which makes removing the buttons easy before washing the jacket to protect them. Taylor Stitch built this one to stick around for the long haul.
- 8-oz. 100% Cotton
- Japanese sateen fabric ages beautifully over time.
- Lightly rinsed for a soft, lived in feel.
- Natural Corozo ring-back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in California
The Utility Zip Pouch is a simple way to organize your daily carry. Save yourself the time and ...
This slim & simple carry is perfect for the person who carries a few cards and some cash.
We always have a good time when Taylor Stitches limited-edition Floral Short Sleeve comes into ...