The Piston Jacket - Indigo Corduroy
Inspired by a vintage FFA jacket our Product Designer, Nick purchased while back home in Texas, Taylor Stitch's Piston Jacket takes on the classic Harrington silhouette, rendered in rich, organic cotton indigo corduroy. This cornerstone of old school cool comes with a two-way zipper so it never bunches up at your waist if you’re sitting down, driving, or flying for that matter. There’s leather detailing on the welt pockets, side pull tabs, and under the collar, perfect for turning up when the weather gets bad.
There’s not a lot of organic cotton corduroy floating around, and they’d never seen anyone make a jacket like this out of it. The Piston is garment-dyed, which means it’s cut and sewn, then gently washed in an indigo dye bath, which softens up the fibers, building a rich blue tone that will cool and fade with extended wear. Most corduroy you have to be pretty gentle with (and typically dry clean), but since it's already been washed, it can take a beating without matting out.
Warmth late into fall or through the winter if you run hot.
- 9-oz 100% Organic cotton indigo corduroy.
- Dyed in indigo and will fade beautifully over time.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets.
- Antique brass side pull tabs.
- Leather detailing on welt pockets, side pull tabs, and under collar.
- Zig-zag stitching on under-collar.
- Cats eye button on cuff.
- Antique brass two way separating zipper with leather pull.
- Wash cold and hang to dry.
- Made in China.