Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $50 - USPS Priority when you spend $200 or More
The Welterweight Winslow - Field Tan Waxed Canvas
Although it's the heart of the summer, this is one we couldn't pass on from Taylor Stitch. The lightweight material and wax canvas this thing is made of has never failed us. People slept on previous 5-6oz waxed jackets, and I'll tell you something...I never regretted it the way they did because I made sure I grabbed one. This thing is seriously something you need, not want in your closet. You need it for when the weather turns again.
Meet Taylor Stitch's newest iteration of the famed Winslow: a lighter take on their fan-favorite silhouette in a timeless field tan coloring. This midweight waxed canvas jacket was built to be worn year-round. The Welterweight Winslow has enough pockets to carry all your daily essentials and is strong enough to keep the water and wind at bay.
A lightweight cotton canvas with a water-resistant waxed finish developed in partnership with their friends at Halley Stevensons in the UK. You can’t add a wax treatment to any fabric and expect to make it water-resistant. While the proprietary paraffin wax ‘seals the deal,’ water resistance starts with a tight box weave. The weave they developed for our Welterweight Winslow is so tight that it’s difficult to see with the naked eye.
Warmth late into fall or through the winter if you run hot.
- 5.5-oz. 100% waxed organic cotton canvas developed with Halley Stevensons.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton lining.
- Fully Lined.
- Water and wind repellent.
- Two patch pockets at the chest.
- Two wool blanket lined lower handwarmer pockets with flaps.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closure.
- Custom TS antique brass YKK snaps.
- YKK antique brass two-way zipper.
- Three-piece drawstring hood to allow for ease of movement.
- Natural leather cord stoppers and zipper pulls.
- Fits true to size.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in China.
Shop owner Tommy wears a size 38, or small for a trimmer jacket feel.