Free Shipping on US Orders over $200
Acid Plaid - Navy
The Acid Plaid Navy is the second version of Corridor's acid plaid series. They designed this textile with an original dobby herringbone- mixing mediums to create this funky, gorgeous shirt. Like Joseph and the technicolor dreamcoat - there really is nothing like this. The shirt is super soft, warm, and drapes really well - and, frankly, is pretty trippy.
- Made responsibly in India
- Fabric Milling: While based on a standard heritage plaid, this fabric was designed and milled exclusively for Corridor by the Original Madras Trading Company, a 100-year-old textile and shirt maker.
- Model Measurements - 6'2" x 190lb wearing a Medium
- Responsibility: What does responsibility mean? People talk a lot about transparency and sustainability. I think the sum is responsibility. For Corridor, this means that they actually work in the factory with the tailors every season to create the garments and ensure the workshops are environmentally certified (ISO-9001) and socially accountable (SA 8000). You can feel good knowing where and how the garment was made.
Corridor LS Shirt Measurements XS S M L XL XXL Chest - pit to pit 19.5 20.5 21.5 22.5 23.5 24.5 Waist 18.5 19.5 20.5 21.5 22.5 23.5 Shoulder 17.5 18.25 19 19.5 20.25 21 Body Length 28 28.5 29 29.5 30 30.75 Sleeve Length - sleeve cap to sleeve hem 25.25 25.5 25.625 25.75 26 26.25
• 5-time injected nylon fabric• 100% Cotton herringbone reverse with• YKK flip-top zipper• Made ...