Free Shipping on US Orders over $200
Lined Indigo L/S - Washed Indigo
The Lined Indigo features a double gauze cloth fabric lightly stitched together. The exterior lay...
More details Less details
The Lined Indigo features a double gauze cloth fabric lightly stitched together. The exterior layer is an overdyed indigo and the interior is a clean white cotton. The double-layer fabric makes for an extremely comfortable shirt that breathes well and still provides warmth.
- Made responsibly in India
- Fabric Milling: This fabric was designed and milled exclusively for Corridor by the Original Madras Trading Company, a 100-year-old textile and shirt maker.
- Model Measurements - 6'2" x 190lb wearing a Small
- Responsibility: What does responsibility mean? People talk a lot about transparency and sustainability. I think the sum is responsibility. For Corridor, this means that they actually work in the factory with the tailors every season to create the garments and ensure the workshops are environmentally certified (ISO-9001) and socially accountable (SA 8000). You can feel good knowing where and how the garment was made.
Indigo Dobby LS
• 5-time injected nylon fabric• 100% Cotton herringbone reverse with• YKK flip-top zipper• Made ...