Free Shipping on US Orders over $200
The Leeward Shirt - Chocolate Donegal
To the seafaring among us, the term leeward will suggest protection from trade winds, but even those with a healthy fear of the open ocean can take shelter in Taylor Stitch's signature Leeward Shirt. True to its name, this sharp, versatile shirt is built to keep you warm and dry no matter the size of the storm.
We hardly need to announce the fact that we’re big fans of the unique visual impact of Donegal wool. Subtle and irregular flecks of color elevate this already gorgeous blend into something truly showstopping. They've gone a step further and given it a gentle brushing to tease out some of its latent softness. If you were in the market for an irresistibly cozy shirt-jacket, you just hit the jackpot.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 11-oz. 60% Wool/ 30% Poly/ 10% Unknown reclaimed fibers.
- Lightly brushed.
- TS signature California collar.
- Two patch chest pockets with button-through flaps.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
• 5-time injected nylon fabric• 100% Cotton herringbone reverse with• YKK flip-top zipper• Made ...