The Ojai Jacket - Shetland Moss
A cold-weather chore coat cut from performance-blended wool. This jacket is unlined and meant to be worn as a top layer over a sweater or button-up. Drawing on a number of denim-inspired construction details, Taylor Stitch's Ojais include bar-tacked pockets (the very same stitch you’ll find holding the back pockets on a pair of jeans), and durable, double-needle stitching throughout.
Cut from 15-oz. performance-blended wool, this particular blend can be worn directly on the skin (say, if you wanted to put this jacket on over a t-shirt, your arms wouldn’t itch). There’s a little polyester in it, but polyester has a way of making great wool even better. For one, it makes wool fibers much softer, and far less itchy. This jacket will retain its shape over decades of wear, and this specific performance blend was specially developed to resist pilling.
This will keep you warm all winter long.
- 15-oz. 80% wool, 20% polyester.
- Natural ring back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.