Free Domestic Shipping Above $50
The Short Sleeve Hawthorne - Flower Field
Do you remember the Sunday Funnies as a kid? Not everyone will, crazy enough. But, one of my favorite sections was the one where you had to decipher the 3D image behind the scambled/pixilated photo. If you're picking up what I'm laying down, this shirt will resonate with you. If you look at it just cock-eyed enough, you might be able to see a hidden image (not really). Taylor Stitch knocked it out of the park.
This organic cotton is lightweight and breathable, and they've supplemented it with just a touch of stretch for some extra suppleness to keep you moving comfortably. It seriously is so textured and so comfortably soft. Cut trim with a shorter length—ideal for a casual, untucked look—this particular Hawthorne features an eye-catching floral print that'll be right at home wherever the summer takes you.
Lighter than our average shirt to keep you cool.
- 4-oz. 99% Organic Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This thing fits pretty big. I was able to easily size down to a small in it. If you don't mind em lose, order your true size. If you want it more fitted, size down for sure. Shop owner Tommy wearing a 38 in the pictures.