Free Shipping on All Orders Over $250 (check out our new shipping options)
The Long Haul Jacket - Kuroki Mills Black Selvage
Vintage is fine for some but we prefer to get there on our own. With every construction detail finely tuned, each wear will prove the worth of this jacket on your journey.
Though excellent denim is produced all over the world, it’s probably fair to call Japan the capital of high-quality denim manufacturing. Famous for offering unique textures and brilliant colors in a wide range of weights, denim mills across Japan have emerged as standard-bearers in what is and has long been a cherished staple of the global fashion industry. Established in the mid-1970s, Kuroki Mills has distinguished itself as not only a provider of superior denim products, but also as an industry leader in environmentally friendly manufacturing. This 13oz selvage denim is hardy, sustainably produced, and will age exquisitely with wear.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- 13.5-oz. indigo warp & natural weft red cast denim.
- Custom double tick indigo selvage ID.
- Cuffs, front and back panels with selvage detailing.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- Soak cold, mild detergent, hang dry only.
- Proudly handmade in California, USA.