When things go from “simply spritzing” to “straight soupy,” reach for the all-new Submariner. Ou...
When things go from “simply spritzing” to “straight soupy,” reach for the all-new Submariner. Ourmodern adaptation of a classic Navy-issued jacket of the same name comes complete with hand warming pockets and custom Taylor Stitch anchor buttons. This overcoat’s an ancestral forebearer to your burly peacoat, built for versatility.
Made of 19-oz. Navy Donegal Lambswool.
For centuries, lambswool has been the fabric of choice for even the most extreme expeditioners. It’ll absorb twice its weight in water before reaching its saturation point, making it well worth its weight in gold on a soggy day.
- 19-oz. Italian boiled lambswool.
- Slightly rounded collar.
- Custom Taylor Stitch anchor buttons.
- Two welted handwarmer pockets with signature SF map pocketing
- Two lower patch flap pockets.
- Slim fit & trim sleeve.
- Dry clean only.
- Proudly made in California.