Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $125 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
The Long Haul Jacket - Ash Sashiko
Taylor Stitch - The Long Haul Jacket - Ash Sashiko
Sashiko has become a bit of a buzz product across the industry, and for good reason. Technically, this is considered a basket weave in terms of the textile. Real-life sashiko is a style of repair done that looks similar but is usually done in straight lines or crosses. But for the sake of ease, most basket weaves are called Sashiko! This fabric is pretty glorious. We love the ash because it gives you texture without going over the top. The color can be worn with anything!
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Two rounded patch chest pockets. Left pocket features pen sleeve.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zig-zag reinforcement stitching on under collar and front placket.
- Custom Tin YKK donut buttons and rivets.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low. Wash with dark colors.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.
|36 – XS||40||17⅛||33||25¼|
|38 – S||42||17⅞||33¾||26|
|40 – M||44||18⅝||34½||26¾|
|42 – L||46||19⅜||35½||27½|
|44 – XL||48||20⅛||36½||28¼|
|46 – XXL||50||20⅞||37||29|
A variance of .25 inches is to be expected.
Fit Notes: Shop owner Tommy is 5'10" and 170lbs. He always, always sizing down in the Long Haul Jacket and is wearing a 38 in the pictures. This is typical of all TS outerwear. It's just built to fit a bit bigger and if you want a snug fit you're going to have to size down.
*Items in this batch have slight sun damage on the right sleeve. With wear and wash, this sun fading should lighten and fade out.**