Free Shipping on US Orders over $200
14oz Nash Selvage - Indigo Black
The Nash is a fit made by Indigofera and the artist Israel Nash. This is as close to a pair of skinny jeans as you're going to get from Indigofera. It definitely has the room in the upper part of the jeans to allow you to move freely. It is snug around the calves and ankle but an overall looser cut in the crotch/butt etc.
This is made from a 14oz Japanese Indigo/Black Selvage denim. The outside (warp) is indigo, and the inside (weft) is black. This makes for some incredible fading. I've always seen it as a shadowing effect. This fabric comes from Nihon Menpu in Japan.
- 14oz Japanese Indigo Black selvage denim
- Indigofera Nash jeans
- High waist, slim tapered leg
- 14 oz Selvage Denim. 100% Cotton. Milled in Japan
- 3 By 1 twill construction
- Rope dye
- Made in Portugal
• 5-time injected nylon fabric• 100% Cotton herringbone reverse with• YKK flip-top zipper• Made ...