Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 - Premium Shipping when you spend $300 or More
14oz - SK - Neppy Denim Selvedge
RGT - SK - Neppy Denim Selvedge
DENIM // 14oz Sanforized Neppy Left Hand Twill Selvedge from Nihon Menpu in Japan
FIT // Skinny Leg, Mid-Rise
After 3 years, our favorite Neppy Fabric is back. We weren't playing around this time. The left-hand twill is too good. Crazy enough, the modern looking fabric is actually a nod to the first brand to do left hand twill - Lee. This one is just a little more neppy. The denim by nature is comfy from the jump. It feels like its been rinsed, but it is in fact raw and will give you wonderful fades. They'll just be a little different and more historically accurate. We're talking a more even fade with plenty of highs and lows. Snatch these up quick. They won't last long.
- Signature hidden pen pocket
- Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
- Branded button caps on waistband
- Natural herringbone hand silk-screened pocket bags (with royal blue this time)
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded leather patch
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
Chart in Inches - Tolerance of .25" is standard.
Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size 30 in these. He normally wears a size 31 but had to size down to get a slimmer fit. In future try ons he was able to get a size 29. According to Karl from RGT, these will stretch easily because they're a left hand twill. So tightness is good.