Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $125 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
Denim Head Mask - Type II
For this round, we were one of two brands lucky enough to snag the new Runabout Good fabrics. This is a very limited, updated run.
We are so excited to work with Runabout Goods. These guys have been on our radar since there inception. We think this is the perfect time to introduce the brand as they've introduced an entirely new facet to their company. To be helping front line workers as well as everyday citizens is incredible. This is the "why" to what we do. Check all the details below.
The pleated detail is functional but it also harkens back to the pleated front denim jackets from the 40’s and 50’s. The outer fabric is a 9oz. White Oak 2X1 denim which has the proper weight balance for structure without the extra weight.
- Newly Added Red-Line Selvedge ID Markers
- Chin box pleat detail eliminates gaping around the bottom and streamlines the on contact with the side face for a superior fit.
- They've fused the back of the denim fabric with Black woven 100% Poly fusing for an extra layer of protection and structure.
- Copper wire is sewn into the top of the mask so that you can mold it to the bridge of your nose for a secure fit.
- Red elastic 1/4“ straps are the perfect finishing touch for this fused denim mask. One small copper rivet on the wearers left side is our identifiable mark.
These masks are painstakingly made for those who want only the best. One size fits all!