FIT // Slim Straight, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 15oz sanforized black Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in the famous Okayama Prefecture.
NOTE // This denim has a sulfur scent to them at first, this is normal. Sulfur is used during the dying process on black denim, the scent will dissipate after a few weeks of wear.
- Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
- Signature “lasso” stitch on back pockets
- Fly and coin pocket cut on selvedge
- Branded matte black button on waistband
- Unbranded open-face rivets
- Hand silk-screened pocket bag
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded leather patch
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the jeans while they are laying flat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS // Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.