Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $250 - Weekly Product Launches Tues, Thurs, & Sat
Gently Used Buzz Rickson's Loopwheel Sweatshirt - Black - Medium
Buzz Rickson's premium, vintage-style, all-cotton athletic sweatshirts are made from medium-weight, 100% cotton fabricated on 1920's-vintage loop-wheeling machines, styled with all the correct features found on the old sweatshirts, and cut to hug the body in a flattering form without bulk, just as the vintage originals did.
- Custom manufacturing of the medium-weight, all-cotton fleece fabricated on a vintage loop-wheeling loom
- Rinsed using a "vintage" process by Buzz Rickson's
- Four-needle, TUBE-Body construction with no side seams, and with lock stitch throughout
- Vee-placket neck detail
- Set-in sleeves
- Four-inch cuff and waistband
- Exact copy of the original-style rayon-on-cotton labels
- True vintage fit which features an overall shorter length
- Worn a few times, but otherwise still in almost new condition
- Made in Japan
- Measurements for Medium: (P2P) laid flat = 21.5", (Sleeve) underarm seam to cuff = 21", (Length) high point shoulder to front hem = 25", (Shoulder) shoulder seam to shoulder seam = 17.5" --- A variance of .5" is within tolerance.
Vintage & Gently Used
Like New - Orslow - 107 Ivy Fit Denim - 2 Year Wash
Condition: Worn once and put away. These jeans are literally as close to brand new as you can get. The only difference is that the tag was removed.
Color: 2 Year Wash
Fit: Tommy was going for an oversized look on these, but the 3 actually fit really well in the waist. The 107 is fairly slim, but there is more on the fit notes below.
Made in Japan
Condition: Worn and washed several times. It's still in incredible condition and reads as a garment worn only a few times.
Color: Heather Grey
Fit: Original owner wears mostly Mediums. In our opinion, this 40 fits like a fitted Medium. After a few washes this does fit like a slim medium. If you're a trim dude, this should work for you.
Gently Used - 12.5oz Street Fighter II Ken Shoryuken - Super Guy - 31x29
Man, is it hard to let these go, but this pair just no longer fits in the waist. They were probably worn 6-8 times in total and have just a little bit of crocking on the pocket. These were hemmed to a 29" inseam with a chain stitch. They'll have a ton of nice roping once they fade. We hope whoever snags these is ready for some incredible fades.
This jacket was worn between 5-8 times and never washed. In order to help break in the elbows, it was spritzed with water which helped create the honeycombs you'll see in the pics. It's a fantastic jacket that will take some love to fully break in...but oh my once it does is it beautiful.
Below is the original copy for this Service Shirt.
When we saw that Studio made tee shirts, we couldn't say no. This ember color instantly caught our eye, and we knew they would be made to the highest quality standard with all those wonderful little artisan details. The 9913 is a loopwheel style with the craziest armpit seems, unlike anything we've seen in the past. The construction is pretty next level.