Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $125 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
Gently Used Taylor Stitch - Sea Washed Denim Jack - Small
This bad boy was given just about as much love as the sun-bleached jack, it was just a size too small for shop owner Tommy. Tried to pop the button off the chest and belly a few time if you know what I mean. This thing was probably worn 3-4 times and washed once giving it a nice soft hand feel and unique washed denim look.
We couldn't find a whole lot of the original details on this baddie, so you'll just have to take him for what he is. This was a version of the shirt made by Taylor Stitch in a family-owned factory in Portugal. This stuff is like the holy grail of TS.
- 5oz Long Staple Combed Denim
- TS signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
It fits pretty true to size. It might run just slightly big on someone who normally wears a small, so if you're a tweener this will work for you.