Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $75 - Premium Shipping when you spend $200 or More
Gently Used Taylor Stitch - Sun Bleached Shirt - Medium
This bad boy was gently loved, probably only worn 3-5 times and washed once at the end. It's an incredible shirt from back when Taylor Stitch was making products in Portugal. You can't go wrong with this sun-bleached chambray, and at this price, we're giving it away.
**Disclaimer: Description below is product pre-wear**
A denim shirt is a garment. A denim shirt that looks older, feels softer, fits better and lasts longer than every other shirt you own is what we refer to as an Everyday staple.
5 oz. Long Staple, Combed Denim
What sets this denim apart is how perfectly it fades and softens after it’s washed. It delivers all the durability inherent to denim with a softness you’ve only seen on vintage racks.
Lighter than our average shirt to keep you cool.
- 5-oz. 100% BCI Cotton.
- Soft button down collar.
- Made from a long staple, combed cotton 5 oz. denim.
- Rinsed for softness.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Stays tucked and looks great untucked.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Double stitched buttons and button holes.
- Genuine unbreakable urea buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Made in Portugal