By studying examples of western shirts from 40's, TCB has modified the silhouette of this shirt to be slightly slimmer. This doesn't mean they got rid of the details from the past. With the slimmer shape, the shirts are easy to mix and match for layering.
The chambray is woven with low-tension and very slowly by vintage looms for the natural unevenness on the surface. This is exactly what TCB views as the best aspect of vintage shirts.
- 6.5oz Vintage Blue Chambray
- Universal Dot Buttons w/Silver Lip Shell
- Sewn on vintage Union Special for Puckering and Fading
- Period Correct Lapping Seams on the V-Shaped Yoke
- Woven Label with LongHorn inspiration (long ears in this case)
- Made in Japan
- Worn a few times, but otherwise looks like it did the day it was originally purchased
James Dant Fit Notes: this shirt fits like a trim (smaller) fitting Medium
Measurements for 40: (P2P) laid flat = 21.5", (Sleeve) underarm seam to cuff = 20.25", (Length) high point shoulder to front hem = 29", (Shoulder) shoulder seam to shoulder seam = 18" --- A variance of .5" is within tolerance.