Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 - Shipping Automatically Upgraded @ $300+
IH-777-XHSib - 25oz Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Jeans - Indigo/Black
Iron Heart - 25oz Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Jeans - Indigo/Black
Wow, wow, wow! Our first experience with Iron Heart's heaviest denim. This stuff is not for the faint of heart. We decided to go with the indigo/black for the first round because it's just that beautiful. It fades with a shadowy nature...and let's be honest. If you're going to wear these leg breakers you better damn well get some incredible fades out of them. We've seen these beauties after a few years, and we must say there is nothing quite like it. This is the cream of the crop, the head honcho, the end-all-be-all of denim. Scop all the details below and check the leg breakers in action in the on-body pictures. With a rope-dyed indigo warp that will fade and a reactive-dyed black weft that won't, you're looking at one of the most unique denims in the world as well! These might seem stiff up front, just keep in minded with a little tender love and care that they will become soft and comfy.
- Made in Japan
- Super slim tapered cut
- Low rise
- 25oz rope dyed indigo weft Japanese , sulphur yarn-dyed black denim
- XHS (extra heavy )
- Button fly and
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- side seams and fly construction
- , but unwashed - expect approximately one inch in the waist and inseam
- Other dimensions will shrink proportionately to the waist
- The waist will stretch out approximately one inch with wear
- All other dimensions that are put under pressure will have a tendency to stretch back to pre-soak/wash size
A variance of .5" is to be expected.
Fit Notes: Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size 32 in these. That is one up from his standard Iron Heart Size. With something this heavy, we've found it's better to heir on the side of extra room. They will stretch and they will get soft, but it doesn't change the fact that they will be warm and trap heat. You should go for measurements maybe a little bigger than your normal pair. If you're brave, temp fate. But don't tell you we didn't tell you so! Tommy is between a 32-33" true waist.