Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 - Shipping Automatically Upgraded @ $300+ - Weekly Product Launches Tues, Thurs, & Sat
IH-777S-18 - 18oz Vintage Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo
Iron Heart - 18oz Vintage Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo
We got our hands on a pair of the Vintage 18oz denim over two years ago now. We've been waiting for its reissue ever since. There's something simply magical about this denim that you have to see and feel and person to understand. It's made by the legendary Shinya denim which is famed for its vintage style denim production. They've taken the old style methods of manufacturing and added their modern, technical details. Expect this denim to fade both horizontally and vertically for a more "vintage" look.
- Made in Japan
- Slim tapered cut
- 18oz rope dyed indigo warp, natural weft Japanese selvedge denim
- Iron Heart's take on “vintage”, mixing old and modern methods - the denim is woven slowly under low tension on vintage looms for a vintage style denim.
- Denim woven at the famed Shinya Mills
- Designed to fade like denim used to, so expect some vertical fading
- Button fly and
- Reinforcing tape on inside of front pocket openings
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- and one-washed - no to be expected
- The waist will stretch out approximately one inch with wear
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
A variance of +/-.5" is within tolerance.
Fit Notes: Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size 32 in the pics. These fit really well overall and were easy to button up (Tommy usually wears a 32 from Iron Heart). You might be able to go true to size with these, but we honestly always recommend sizing up one from Iron Heart. Usually, the bigger sizes tend to fit smaller than other brands. Tommy is 5'10," 162lbs with a 31.5-32.5" waist.