Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 - Shipping Automatically Upgraded @ $300+ - Weekly Product Launches Tues, Thurs, & Sat
IH-777S-19L - 19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo
Iron Heart - 19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo
We've always been mesmerized by the left-hand twill. The process that weaves this fabric in the opposite twill direction is enough to twist the warp yarns exposing more of the weft yarns. What this does is creates a more flat look and makes the fabric significantly easier to break in. These pants are one of the stiffer in the Iron Heart lineup, but that promise of an easier break-in makes them one of their best-selling pairs. That smooth look is also a bonus on this pair. You wouldn't think that changing up the direction of the twill would be such a game changer, but it definitely is.
- Made in Japan
- Slim straight cut
- Low/Medium rise
- 19oz super dark indigo Japanese denim
- Button fly
- side seams and fly construction
- Over gauge constructional stitching
- Unsanforized, but one-washed, so expect little or no
- The waist will stretch approximately one inch with wear
- Other dimensions will stretch proportionately to the waist
- This denim has not gone through a post weave skewing process, so you will get leg twist with wear - if you don't like leg twist, do not buy these jeans
A variance of +/-.5" is within tolerance.
Fit Notes: Andy is wearing a size 32 in the pics. These fit him really well overall in that size and were easy to button up. You most likely won't be able to go true to size in these. This is one of their slimmer fits. Definitely size up one, and check those size guides.
Shop owner Tommy wears a 32 and is 5'10," 165bs with a 31.5-32.5" waist.