We've always had a thing for waxed jackets. From day one of the store opening, we haven't been able to say no. They've hit us with a classic silhouette in the chore coat and it doesn't disappoint. We had our choice of colors and curated this specific brown/red for the shop. We rarely ever get to see a burnt color like this and couldn't say no. This piece is impregnated with oil-soaked wax vs just being on top. It's adorned with some incredible brass IH logo snaps and has pockets galore. And, oh my, we can't forget about that spectacular Viyella check liner. This thing is the full package.
- Made in Japan
- 85% cotton, 15% polyester
- Oil soaked into fabric, not just applied to the face
- 14w brown corduroy collar
Reactive dyed body, sulphur dyed collar
- More tapered fit than a traditional chore coat
- Gusseted cuffs for improved water resistance
- Pocket placement slightly more to the sides than a traditional chore coat
- Brass Iron Heart logo'd snaps
- Two front pockets on chest and waist
- One internal pocket
- Viyella check lining
- Hand washing is recommended, oil could run on machine wash. Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- If machine washing, wash separately at under 40c
A variance of +/-.5" is within tolerance.
Fit Notes: Model Brandon is wearing an XL in the piece. His typical size is an XL, and if you know Iron Heart, you know this is not normal. Most people have to size up at least one in anything Iron Heart, but this fits with a larger cut. Shop owner Tommy wears a size medium in this piece. Tommy is 5'10," 165lbs with a 40" chest.