Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $150 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
IHJ-86-BLK - 14oz Selvedge Denim Modified Type III Jacket - Black/Black
Iron Heart - 14oz Selvedge Denim Modified Type III Jacket - Black/Black
Everyone from Iron Heart is so solidly constructed and usually heavier than your standard version. While we have plenty of that, it's sometimes nice to have a change-up. The 14oz denim is also great for transitioning from Winter to Spring. The jacket is built with all the same construction details as the heavier guys, so it doesn't lose any of its hardy feeling. This piece is a black/black dye that is built to fade to a beautiful grey with time and age. The warp is black sulphur rope dyed, the weft is black sulphur dipped. The modified jacket has the ever-coveted hand warmer pockets and a little more length in the body! We absolutely love all the little peeks of red ticker selvedge ID throughout.
- Made in Japan
- Modified Type III jacket with slightly longer body and side pockets
- 14oz Black/Black selvedge denim (warp sulphur rope dyed, weft black sulphur dipped)
- Will Fade to Grey
- This is the "least heavy" Japanese denim we use for jeans or jackets
- Construction of side pockets creates two inner pockets
- and cuff detail elvedge placke
- Felled internal seams
- Sanforized and one-washed - so expect little to no shrinkage
A variance of .25" is within tolerance.
Fit Notes: Shop owner Tommy is wearing a 40, or Large. This jacket, unlike the 21oz, is a truly slim fit. You should size up one from your typical shirt size. If you're typically a medium in Iron Heart, you'll want a large. Lucky for most, this piece has a little more length in the body and is once-washed so there won't be much if any shrinkage. Tommy is 5'10," 170lbs with a 40-inch chest.