Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $50 - USPS Priority when you spend $200 or More
IHSH-258-NAV - Buffalo Check Ultra Heavy Flannel Work Shirt - Navy, Ivory
Iron Heart - IHSH-258-NAV
We couldn't say no to this shirt. The crazy check pattern is usually a little more "crazy", so when we saw this...we knew people would be excited. A more traditional buffalo check shirt with one of the most iconic color combos of all time - definite winner. I think people often relate Iron Heart to hard, tough material. If you check the inside of this piece though, it is like chick fuzz. That's what makes it so desirable. No pilling on the outer fabric, yet a familiar inner fluff people grow to love.
Iron Heart is very proud of our ultra heavy flannel (UHF) shirts. This work shirt is in an exclusive Iron Heart designed "crazy check" 12oz fabric, woven from Aspero cotton from the foothills of the Andes mountains, double brushed on the inside and single brushed on the outside, resulting in very soft yet heavy, thick, warm and windproof flannel.
- Made in Japan
- 12oz Aspero cotton
- UHF (ultra-heavy flannel)
- Black buttons
- Iron Heart original 12oz ultra-heavyweight buffalo check cotton flannel in navy/ivory
- Single brushed on face and double brushed on reverse
- Single, double and triple needle stitch construction
- Yellow bobbin thread and chainstitch run-off
- One-washed - potential to shrink half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying
Fit Notes: As with most Iron Heart pieces, this piece fits small. We would suggest going up one from your normal TTS fit. Shop owner Tommy 5'10" and 170lbs. He is wearing a size Medium in the pictures. This is his true size, but most people still size up one. If you have any doubt, go up!