Ranger Jacket Lined - Graphite Herringbone
The Ranger jacket was inspired by the classic Baracuta G9. Super clean and functional, and is perfect for any occasion. The gusseted shoulders create a moto vibe, while the clean welt pockets give the jacket a modest sophistication.
– Body lined in 7oz Japanese double-gauze quilted flannel
– Sleeves lined in black satin
– 2 welt hand-warmer style front pockets
– Welt pocket on left chest
– Antique brass YKK 2-way zipper made in Japan
– Gusseted shoulders
– Interior left chest pocket
– Horn buttons on cuff
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR TOPS // SIZING GUIDE
THE PERFECT STANDARD
Lightweight selvedge cotton from Japan
Utility Pocket with pen insert
ORO RUSSET PORTAGE / ORO RUSSET ABILENE LEATHER
For Summer 2018...
The Utility Zip Pouch is a simple way to organize your daily carry. Save yourself the time and ...
This slim & simple carry is perfect for the person who carries a few cards and some cash.