Rugged Suede Backpack - Saddle Brown
Filson's Rugged Suede Backpack is made with North American hides, thickened in the cold and tann...
More details Less details
Filson's Rugged Suede Backpack is made with North American hides, thickened in the cold and tanned in Chicago by the century-old Horween Leather Company. Far from a delicate suede, this rough-out boot leather is weatherproofed during the tanning process so it can withstand punishing conditions for generations.
- Leather lace drawcord closure with brass snap storm flap
- 1 oversized flap pocket, 1 wool utility pocket, 1 wool slotted pocket, 1 interior wool zipper pocket
- Rugged Suede leather from North American hides is tanned at Horween, one of the oldest continuously-running tanneries in the U.S.
- Trim is waterproof, vegetable-tanned English Bridle Leather, tanned in the USA by 120-year-old tannery Wickett & Craig
- Sized to fit a standard laptop or tablet up to 16" wide
- Shoulder straps are lined with felt padding
- Branded, solid brass hardware
- Contrasting-texture leather base, shoulder straps, pocket flap and storm flap
Dimensions: 17"H x 12" W x 4½"D
Product Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz
Usage: Everyday, Travel