Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $100 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
Star Dribble 60 High Top - Black/White
We were so excited to find a sneaker brand with not only an incredible design but also an amazing story. Novesta is still located in its original production facilities dating back to the late 1930s. They're handmade in the small town of Partizánske in the middle of Slovakia. They truly are one of the last purely European produced footwear brands in Europe. On top of that, they continue to manufacture shoes according to the highest environmental standards. The design on these puppies is inspired by military sports shoes that were manufactured in Slovakia for half a century.
Our favorite features include the military-inspired canvas, the larger eyelets, the Tramky stamp, and most importantly that waffle pressing on the vulcanization. We're so excited to introduce Novesta to you guys
- Vegan materials and construction.
- Natural rubber sole is machine-pressed onto the 100% cotton canvas body of the shoe.
- Signature chunky sole with tire-tread vulcanization marks.
- Anatomical insole provides increased comfort.
- Design is inspired by the military sports shoes that were manufactured in Slovakia for half a century.
- Outsole carries the signature 'Trampky' logo which marks each pair as a descendant of the true Slovakian people's shoe
We're finding that going down a half to full size is working for most people. We have been using Red Wing as a reference point, and they seem to be comparable in European Sizing. If you take your normal size, you will probably have too much room "volume" wise. Both Zach and I had to go down from our traditional athletic sneaker size.