Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 -Free Premium Shipping @ $300+
Supply Jacket - Cryptic Indigo
RGT - Supply Jacket - Cryptic Indigo
The Cryptic series denim has taken a stranglehold on the fabric of choice for most RGT fans this year. It's an instant show stopper. The fabric's texture is so beautiful, and for all of you who know this denim...it only gets better with age. If you've worn this jacket before, expect the same type of fit and function but with a bit tougher break-in to start. It's hardy denim that should last you generations to come.
- 13.5oz proprietary sanforized cryptic indigo Japanese selvedge denim
- Front patch pockets
- Chain-stitched seams
- Adjustable tabs on waistband
- Signature nickel crossed feather branded buttons
- Welt pocket at left breast
- Patch “hand warmer style” pockets at waist
- Internal locker loop at base of collar
- Placket and interior pocket cut on selvedge
- Adjustable Tabs on Waistband
- Hand silk-screened "Cryptic Bird" on interior by LA based artist Andrew Steiner
- Hand silk-screened care instructions on interior
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
One of our favorite things about this jacket is the silhouette they chose. It's not just a classic type III. They went with their more contemporary Supply Jacket and it creates an enigma of a jacket. Normally this piece has been known for its waxed variation, but the denim creates a whole new experience.
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
Fit Notes: We find this particular jacket to fit true to size. Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size medium. There is plenty of room to wear a layer underneath but still looks good when worn with just a tee-shirt.