Free Domestic Shipping Above $50
The Aprés Hoodie - Olive Hemp Donegal
An unconventional take on a classic hoodie. This cozy blend of organic cotton and hemp is soft brushed on the inside to buttery perfection with a two-way brass zipper that won’t bunch at the waist. The reinforced welt pockets require six separate sewing actions, as opposed to the 2 it normally takes to sew your average kangaroo pocket. Why’d Taylor Stitch do it? Because it looks cleaner and it gave them a great excuse to use their favorite San Fransisco map pocketing.
A hearty knit blend of hemp and organic cotton. The inside is soft-brushed for a warm, cozy fleeced texture. Organic cotton uses a fraction of the water of conventional farming, and hemp is so robust and easy to grow that it doesn’t even have an organic certification process.
Warmth late into fall or through the winter if you run hot.
- 9.5-oz. 55% Hemp, 45% Organic cotton.
- Heavily brushed fleece.
- YKK Antique brass, two-way separating zipper with leather pull.
- Two lower welt handwarmer pockets, with leather triangle reinforcements.
- Two-piece hood.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.