The Camp Pant - British Khaki Moleskin
Taylor Stitch has given our Camp Pant a fresh coat of paint, but don’t let the refined finish scare you away. The fit and features remain the same, and the soft texture of the moleskin belies a garment that’s not only durable but also resistant to the elements.
Moleskin is a remarkably versatile fabric. Its soft texture and crisp appearance suggest luxury, but it’s actually been favored for centuries largely due to its durability and its insulating and water-repellent properties. This iteration of our Camp Pant will serve you just as well at the office or a dinner party as it will out in the field.
Sturdy daily drivers.
- 10-oz. 98% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Heavily brushed for extremely soft hand feel.
- Same beloved fit as TS Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom printed San Francisco vintage map pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.