Free Domestic Shipping Above $50
The Cash Shirt - Indigo Sashiko
Sashiko is a centuries-old Japanese weaving technique characterized by a strong, vertical weft thread that gives the fabric it’s substantial texture. The Cash takes its cut and construction cues from a vintage workwear button-up, with a pointed chest flap pocket, and double-needle workwear stitching throughout. Japanese-inspired fabric and timeless workwear construction–it’s as good as Cash.
Traditional Sashiko weaving gives this fabric its substantial texture—it’s the same fabric you’ll find on a martial arts gi, except theirs is quite a bit lighter. The cotton is dyed in vats of indigo, then woven into sashiko fabric, cut and sewn into this fine button-up shirt, and washed down to a breathable, buttery softness.
Toss on over another shirt or make it your first layer on a colder day.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Dyed with indigo.
- Washed to bring out the beautiful highs and lows of the sashiko fabric.
- TS signature California collar.
- Single chest pocket with button through flap.
- Double needle construction throughout.
- Navy cats eye buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.