Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $50 - USPS Priority when you spend $200 or More
The Cash Shirt - Washed Hemp Chambray
A tailored take on a traditional work shirt, The Cash is cut from a hearty woven chambray with a flap front chest pocket, pen slot, selvedge side-seam gusset, and cats-eye buttons. All that’s well and good for a work-shirt, but they slimmed up the body a bit, and raised the armhole for a more tailored fit. If you want to get granular, notice how the Catseye button orientation shifts a perfect 90º on the chest pocket for easy access. Surgical. Precision. It’s the perfect over-shirt to throw on over a slim-fitting sweater or your favorite tee.
This is a traditional chambray woven from a blend of organic cotton and hemp. Organic cotton uses only a fraction of the water and energy resources used to grow conventional cotton, and hemp is so robust and easy to grow it doesn’t need pesticides. The hemp fibers here are a little more coarse and uneven, giving this chambray a wonderful, neppy texture, and the whole thing’s been washed down for total softness.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 4.5-oz. 76% Organic Cotton, 24% Hemp.
- Heavily washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Amazing neppy texture.
- TS signature California collar.
- Single chest pocket with button through flap.
- Double needle construction throughout.
- Cats eye buttons.
- Lower side gussets.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.