The Coit Jacket - Olive Waffle
The Coit Jacket is a true classic. Squint your eyes and you can probably picture your grandfather (or, for that matter, his grandfather) donning something similar—and similarly sharp. Hindsight and a healthy appreciation for modern conveniences and comforts help Taylor Stitch take garments like this one to new heights, but they’ll be the first to admit that they’re lucky to have such timeless templates paving the way.
This woolen blend offers a ton of warmth alongside some additional suppleness and strength, giving The Coit Jacket just the right amount of heft without sacrificing comfort or wearability. Built like a tank, and well-appointed with three pockets, a versatile 2-way separating zipper, and understated dark horn buttons, The Coit Jacket might just become your favorite fall tradition.
This’ll keep you warm all winter long.
- 13.5-oz. 60% Wool, 30% Polyester, 10% Unknown Reclaimed Fibers.
- 6-oz. 100% Organic Cotton, Custom SF map pocketing.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Single chest pocket.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets.
- YKK antique brass zipper 2-way separating zipper with natural leather pull.
- Dark horn button cuffs.
- Shirt hem bottom.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.