Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $50 - USPS Priority when you spend $200 or More
The Jack - Charcoal Fleck
The Jack is from Taylor Stitch idea of the perfect everyday shirt—not just because it's sturdy and versatile, but because it looks so good you'll want to wear it every single day. Combining a tailored cut, classic design, and rugged construction, this is a truly timeless piece of menswear that you'll be happy to count as a daily driver for many years to come. And we just can't seem to keep these donegals, or flecks in stock. They zoom out of the shop.
They've supplemented this lightweight and soft organic cotton with a little bit of linen for some added strength and breathability. It feels fantastic—especially on warmer days—but the real star of the show here is the beautiful fleck finish, which adds a tremendous amount of texture and depth to what is otherwise a rather understated look.
- 4-oz. 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Linen.
- Amazing charcoal fleck adds unique texture and depth to the fabric.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Natural buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size 40 (or medium) in these shirts. They have a very tailored fit, and while other pieces you can size down on, this is not one we would suggest doing so. Buy your true size.
We love the Work Shirt from Iron Heart so much, we doubled down on this round. The black is good...
We brought this Iron Heart shirt in for our 6 year anniversary in the western and you guys ate i...
Released in 2009, the 7th Iron Heart shirt designed by Haraki san and now the longest in continu...