The Jack L/S Button Down - Navy Pin Dot Linen
Come spring you'll find us rocking these Jacks from here 'til Saturday. With a beautiful texture in two handsome patterns, this lightweight linen makes staying cool and breezy oh so easy.
Linen is one of the world's oldest fabrics and has been around for close to 36,000 years. There's a reason we all keep coming back for more. It doesn't stretch out but still moves freely; it's incredibly abrasion resistant, while becoming softer with every wash; and, it actually pulls heat away from the wearer making it the perfect hot weather companion. We're betting it'll be around for the next few millennia to come.
- 5-oz. 100% Linen.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Natural colored buttons.
- Complete double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
THE PERFECT STANDARD
Lightweight selvedge cotton from Japan
Utility Pocket with pen insert
ORO RUSSET PORTAGE / ORO RUSSET ABILENE LEATHER
For Summer 2018...
The Utility Zip Pouch is a simple way to organize your daily carry. Save yourself the time and ...
This slim & simple carry is perfect for the person who carries a few cards and some cash.