Free Shipping on All Orders Over $250 (check out our new shipping options)
The Jack L/S Cone Mills Corded - Tobacco
The Jack has always been a crowd-pleaser, and today its horizons expand yet again. The texture of this dyed and washed corded cotton is unreal, and at 6.25 ounces it’s cozy but light enough to layer. Why not ring in the new year with a new favorite shirt?
Taylor Stitch found this extraordinary fabric in Cone Mills White Oak's historical archives. The wide cord delivers a statement, looks fresh, and withstands whatever comes its way. Offered in limited quantities; this is the very last of its kind.
- 6.25-oz. 100% cotton.
- Reproduction "natural cord" from Cone Mills White Oak historic archives.
- Fabric had been dyed and washed for unique color and lived in feel.
- Fabric alternates between twill and plain weave to achieve "corded" affect.
- Taylor Stitch's signature Jack collar.
- Single needle construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in California.