Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $100 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
The Jack - Roped Indigo
We're very, very excited about this piece. About 4 years ago we released something similar and yer boy bought the wrong size. To be honest, this one is about 12 times as good anyways....so chance was on my side. Taylor Stitch knocked this Roped Indigo jack out of the park.
A timeless tailored cut. Meticulous construction. Classic, no-nonsense design. These elements have secured The Jack a spot among our most popular shirting options, and today this well-loved silhouette gets an update with a brand new Roped Indigo colorway. This midweight, 100% organic cotton features an eye-catching woven texture that looks and feels absolutely amazing. They've even given it a garment wash to achieve a lived-in texture; now all that's left is to test its limits.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 6.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Garment washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Natural buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size 40, or medium in this. We find that the garment wash had made this piece a bit snugger so definitely stick with your true size or go up one.