The L/S Jack - Cone Mills Corded Natural
Naturally, this shirt will become your go-to button down for the months ahead. The 6.25-oz. wide cotton corded denim is the perfect fall weight and easily stands on its own or layers flawlessly under any sweater. Cut in their perfected Jack silhouette, this shirt is a smart addition to the weekly line-up.
Taylor Stitch found this astounding fabric in Cone Mills White Oak's historical archives. The wide Cord delivers a statement, looks fresh, and withstands whatever comes its way. Offered in limited quantities and the last of its kind.
- 6.25-oz. 100% cotton.
- Reproduction "natural cord" from Cone Mills White Oak historic archives.
- Fabric alternates between twill and plain weave to achieve "corded" affect.
- Their signature Jack collar.
- Single needle construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in California.