The L/S Jack - Heather Ash Waffle
Taylor Stitch's initial run of the Jack in Ash Waffle was supposed to be a one-off, but thanks to its phenomenal texture, striking good looks, and superb softness, they decided to make it a permanent fixture of the TS lineup. Just like its inky indigo predecessor, this salt-and-pepper alternative is a surefire standout—guaranteed to get better with every wear and wash. Get your hands on one and experience what made the original such a hit.
This 6.5-oz cotton has some nice heft to it, but it’s breathable and supple enough that you won’t feel weighed down or constricted. Mottled ash coloring adds some visual nuance to the already arresting waffle weave, but it’s more than just a pretty face: made responsibly using 100% organic cotton, this is a shirt with substance.
Toss on over another shirt or make it your first layer on a colder day.
- 6.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- TS Jack button down collar.
- Double needle construction throughout.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lockstitch buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China