Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $50 - USPS Priority when you spend $200 or More
The Long Haul Jacket - 14oz Black Selvage
A solid denim jacket cut from a 14 oz. organic selvage, engineered for daily wear. What’s that m...
More details Less details
A solid denim jacket cut from a 14 oz. organic selvage, engineered for daily wear. What’s that mean? Little things, and lots of them. Sloped patch pockets that your hands easily slide into, a pen slot, and their signature zig-zag stitch on the collar so it stays up when you need it to. Clean lines for getting dirty, that’s the Long Haul.
Their true black 14 oz organic cotton selvedge in a traditional 3x1 weave. There’s some tooth to this fabric, some grit, and they worked with our mill to get it just right. The warp and weft are dyed black, but you’ll get an ever-so-slightly grey cast on your falling warp threads with time and wear. The low tension, slubby texture of the denim is revered by denim aficionados the world over.
- 14 oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Custom developed inky black 3x1 selvage denim.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom matte black YKK doughnut buttons.
- Interior black leather patch.
- No pleats on sleeves or back for a cleaner look.
- Soak cold, mild detergent and hang dry is recommended but if you’re into washing them the old fashioned way, go for it.
- Handmade in China.