The Long Haul Jacket '68 Cone Mills Denim
Vintage is fine for some, but we prefer to get there on our own. With every construction detail finely tuned, each wear will prove the worth of this jacket on your journey. Now available in Cone Mills’ 110th Anniversary Natural Indigo Selvage Denim.
15.25-oz. 100% Cotton Selvage Denim dyed with Natural Indigo
Rich, inky, plant-based indigo denim manufactured in celebration of the White Oak factory’s 110th anniversary. Proudly produced in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- 15.25-oz. 100% Organic cotton dyed with Natural Plant Indigo.
- Milled on draped shuttle looms at Cone Mills White Oak in Greensboro, NC.
- Natural Plant Indigo farmed in USA.
- Vintage plain selvage ID, as there was no ticker prior to 1915.
- Cuffs, front and back panels with selvage detailing.
- Two rounded patch-pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- Soak cold, mild detergent, hang dry only.
- Made in California, USA.
THE PERFECT STANDARD
Lightweight selvedge cotton from Japan
Utility Pocket with pen insert
ORO RUSSET PORTAGE / ORO RUSSET ABILENE LEATHER
For Summer 2018...
The Utility Zip Pouch is a simple way to organize your daily carry. Save yourself the time and ...
This slim & simple carry is perfect for the person who carries a few cards and some cash.