Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $100 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
The Long Haul Jacket - Black Indigo Sashiko
Taylor Stitch - The Long Haul Jacket - Black Indigo Sashiko
If ya haven't noticed, we kind of have a thing for sashiko. But who doesn't, right? It's one of the most textured, hi-low fading products on the market. This round they went with a black and we couldn't say no. Plus, you add that brown/cream/black liner and we're hooked. This thing will be one of your warmest options this season. Keep that torso protected and look damn good with a piece that's going to look better with every wear this season.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton black indigo sashiko.
- Sashiko fabric will fade beautifully with each wear.
- 13-oz. 60% wool, 40% nylon blanket lining.
- Sleeves lined in acetate for friction-free changing.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom-developed black YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Two interior pockets with snap closure.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.
|36 – XS||41||17¼||33⅛||25¼|
|38 – S||43||18||33⅞||26|
|40 – M||45||18¾||34⅝||26¾|
|42 – L||47||19½||35⅝||27½|
|44 – XL||49||20¼||36⅝||28¼|
|46 – XXL||51||21||37⅛||29|
A variance of .25" is to be expected.
Fit Notes: Shop owner Tommy consistantly sized down one in Taylor Stitch outerwear. You'll see him wearing a size 38, or small, in these pictures. The long haul has always run about a half/three-quarters of a size bigger than their shirting. If you like extra room and want to throw a chunky sweater under this, your true size will probably look. If you prefer a more fitted approach, go down one size. Tommy is 5'10" 170lbs with a 40" chest.