Free Shipping on All Orders Over $250 (check out our new shipping options)
The Long Haul Jacket - Burgundy Melton Wool
Extremely Limited Piece***
Over the years, the Long Haul Jacket has emerged not only as one of Taylor Stitch's most well-loved signature styles, but also as a silhouette that works in a seemingly endless variety of unique fabrics. Raw selvage denim, waxed cotton canvas, Italian suede — and now, this handsome and hardy Melton Wool. All the features that make this jacket a classic remain, just an added fresh finish. As far as we're concerned, trying news things is always a good look.
Of course, the first things you’ll notice are the beautiful burgundy color and the almost felt-like softness, but this material really starts to shine after you’ve worn it in the bitter cold. The weight is perfect, and melton wool’s natural wind and water-resistance will keep you warm and dry no matter what the weatherman says.
These are the last sizes on the market. And we're the only ones who received this piece. Grab it while it lasts.
- 14.5-oz. 80% Wool, 20% Nylon Melton Wool.
- Melton wool from famed Victor Mills, Canada.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Custom SF Map pocketing.
- Dry Clean only.
- Made in California.