Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 -Free Premium Shipping @ $300+
The Long Haul Jacket - Cone Mills Reserve Selvage
Taylor Stitch - The Long Haul Jacket - Cone Mills Reserve Selvage
If you're looking for Taylor Stitch's holy grail, these are it. The only thing missing for some time on this piece was the origin story...now they're brought it back to the states. This piece has forever been a classic and we had a lot of people kicking themselves when the last of the Made In America versions sold out years ago. Well, it's back baby, and it's better than ever. This deadstock fabric from the infamous, now-closed, White Oak factory in North Carolina is a rarity. It's becoming harder and harder to find and this may just be the last run they're ever able to do. So they had to cut and sew it here. This one hits different. They're down to just one size on their website, so snag yours before this fabric disappears into the archives once more.
- 13-oz. 100% Cotton.
- Deadstock Cone Mills denim.
- Cuffs, front and back panels with selvage detailing.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Custom SF map print pocketing.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.
|36 – XS||40||17⅛||33||25¼|
|38 – S||42||17⅞||33¾||26|
|40 – M||44||18⅝||34½||26¾|
|42 – L||46||19⅜||35½||27½|
|44 – XL||48||20⅛||36½||28¼|
|46 – XXL||50||20⅞||37||29|
A variance of .25" is to be expected.
Fit Notes: Shop owner Tommy is wearing a 38 in the pictures, his classic jacket size from Taylor Stitch. In shirts he wears mediums but always sizes down in the jackets. We have guys buy their true size in jackets from TS all the time, but if you like a more snug fit you're going to have to go down. Check the size charts. They don't lie. Tommy is 5'10" and 170lbs with a 40" chest.