Free Domestic Shipping Above $50
The Long Haul Jacket - Green Cast Selvage
The Long Haul Jacket has always been one of our favorites at James Dant. Each iteration seems to get better, but my goodness did they go over the top with this proprietary green cast selvage. This denim is the stuff from which fade dreams are made. The texture and color are over the top, and as this already vintage feeling jacket ages, they'll get only better.
This 100% organic cotton weighs in at 14-oz, making it a touch heavier than their other denim offerings. Featuring a slubby, low-tension weave, this jacket will feel fantastic on the first wear (and even better on the thousandth). As its name suggests, Green Cast Denim introduces green sulphur into the dyeing process, giving these jeans a uniquely greenish undertone that reveals itself gradually as the more traditional indigo dye fades. If your denim collection is starting to look a little humdrum, why not go green?
Medium. It's a really nice weight for a denim.
- 14-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton pocketing.
- Slubby, low tension weave guaranteed to fade amazingly over time.
- Green cast selvage denim.
- Cuffs, front and back panels with selvage detailing.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons and rivets.
- Interior heavy weight leather patch.
- Soak cold, mild detergent, hang dry only.
- Made in China.
SIZING IN THE PICTURES