Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $75 - Premium Shipping when you spend $200 or More
The Long Haul Jacket - Indigo Sashiko
Taylor Stitch - The Long Haul Jacket - Indigo Sashiko
Indigo Sashiko is just an insane and amazing thing. It's truly a super fabric. It gives you texture and depth while being a solid color. And, the way it fades is insane. It's going to age like denim. It looks good from the day you buy it to the day you hand it down to the next generation. Plus, they lined it with a wool blanket liner. You can stay warm in this piece all winter long.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton indigo sashiko.
- Sashiko fabric will fade beautifully with each wear.
- 13-oz. 60% wool, 40% nylon blanket lining.
- Sleeves lined in acetate allowing for friction-free changing.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom-developed copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Two interior pockets with snap closure.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.
|36 – XS||41||17¼||33⅛||25¼|
|38 – S||43||18||33⅞||26|
|40 – M||45||18¾||34⅝||26¾|
|42 – L||47||19½||35⅝||27½|
|44 – XL||49||20¼||36⅝||28¼|
|46 – XXL||51||21||37⅛||29|
A variance of .25" is to be expected.
Fit Notes: This jacket fits exactly like all the other Long Hauls from Taylor Stitch - big. We do have people buy their true sizes in these, but we're always going to suggest sizing down. Shop owner Tommy is wearing a 38 in the pictures. He is 5'10" and 170lbs.